Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Out & About at Anes


Dearest,

There is nothing I love more than a little hidden away place that is a treasure of its own. A loved one took me here and thought I will like it. Let me introduce you to Enes, a restaurant that is now open on the 100 meter road (towards the Italian Village).

Anes Restaurant in Erbil
It is so rare to find something warm and cosy in this city, this was close.  If I am not wrong the chef is a Syrian Kurd and hence the flavours differ to what we usually find. I liked the simple décor. Small. But simple. The food was good, cost good and staff were friendly.
 

The menu

 

My order
If you pass by you might want to taste their shawerma. I guess it's one of the those places you visit once or twice to try out.
 
 

Until next time
love from
My Nest in Kurdistan
 
Saza,

 

No comments: