Monday, October 27, 2014

Children's dreams and women's hope exhibition

To my favourite Loyal Blog Readers,
 
Last year I attended the Children's Dreams exhibition and it was by far the best exhibition I had ever attended in my life, I loved every piece. The pieces of art were all created by street children. This year it is more exciting as the work of vulnerable women will also be showcased.

Children's Dreams and Women's Hope Exhibition
Rwanga Foundation, Kurdistan Region, Erbil
Bring your family, friends, have a look around and purchase pieces of art with grand meanings to put around your office, home or give as gifts.

This year the exhibition will once again take place in the Shanadar Gallery in Erbil. The organizer and project implementer is Rwanga Foundation, the exhibition will take place on 29 October to 1st of November between 10 am to 6 pm. You have four days to visit!

Just a quick thank you to my friend Bewar Rwandzi who helped organized the event last year.

Until the next blog post
Lots of love from
My Nest in Kurdistan

Sazan,

No comments: