We are back once again with the fabulous Razaw Diako and a new meal. Make sure you follow this phenomenal Kurdish girl both on her personal blog, and Razaw's very colourful, mouth watering Instagram page. Are you ready?
Guest Blogger: Razaw Diako
Easy pizza snacks - Recipe
|Razaw Diako - introduce yourself to the world of Kurdish food|
400 ml plain flour
1. Mix the yeast with sugar and water. Let it stand for about 2-3 minutes.
200 ml water (45 C)
15 g dried yeast
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp suger
2 tbs olive oil
The tomato sauce
2 tbs tomato paste
1 fine chopped tomato
1 fine chopped garlic
1/2 fine chopped onion
1 tbs dried basil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tbs vinaigrette
1 tsp pepper
A inch of chili
1 tbs water
1 tbs oil
1/2 small aubergine (fine cut k)
1/2 onion (fine cut)
1/2 paprika (cut in length)
Little oil for frying
|Friday night Pizza Razaw's way|
2. Pour over the yeast water and olive oil into the flour . Work through the dough with your hands, kneed it well until it let goes of the bowl (basin)
3. Cover it with a plastic or a warm cloth and let it stand for about 40 minutes
4. Meanwhile, get the filling ready. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and fry the garlic, onion and pour over the chopped tomato the tomato paste, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring it to boil, add the vinaigrette, chili flakes, basil. Let it simmer under a lid for ... say 5 minutes
5. heat a pan and Fry the vegetables lightly in a little oil until they are a nice golden color.
6. Preheat the oven to 250 C
|Home made Pizza recipe by Razaw|
7. Flatten the dough (square) on floury bread board. Cut the edges and in length about 12 pieces (1 mm thick).
8. Place them on a baking sheet and Brush them with the sauce .
9. Add the vegetables on and sprinkle with the cheese
10. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes
Garnish with extra cheese, olive oil and little sea salt Serve it with some fresh green salad and enjoy :)
Thank you Razaw, I always love love love receiving your emails, and I know what I am cooking this weekend! For more recipes in particular Kurdish food don't forget to drop by at razaw.com.
Until next time
Lots of love from
My Nest in Kurdistan,
All pictures by Razaw Diako